Instructions > Disclosure
- Checking “Yes” will allow OptomCAS to release information to Pre-Health Professions Advisors regarding your progress in attaining admission and matriculating to an optometry program. Leaving the box unchecked will result in OptomCAS releasing undergraduate institution, degree, degree date, state of legal residency, and optometry program without your name. We encourage you to authorize this release, as it is useful to advisors and potential applicants; it will not affect the consideration given to your application
- Check yes or no if you have ever been disciplined, terminated, or required to withdraw from an institution. If “Yes,” please explain.
- Check yes or no if you have ever been convicted in any state or country of a criminal offense, other than a minor traffic offense, where you have been found guilty. If “Yes,” please explain. If you are convicted of a misdemeanor or felony prior to matriculation, it is your responsibility to IMMEDIATELY inform your designated program(s).
- Disclosure is a continuing duty. Please check the box if you understand this statement.
- Check yes or no if any health professional licensing or regulatory board or authority has ever imposed conditions upon or otherwise restricted your ability to practice one of the health professions. If “Yes,” please explain.
- Check yes if you have reviewed the ASCO Functional Standards for Didactic and Clinical Optometric Training.